Advance your career and follow your passion. Earn a degree in Political Science from EKU Online.
POLITICAL SCIENCE (BA)
Eastern Kentucky University’s 100% online bachelor’s degree in political science provides the critical skills needed to assume a variety of roles within political and governmental institutions. Program courses provide an advanced understanding of U.S. and global politics and prepares students to be decision makers by applying proven theory to real-world problems. Earning a bachelor's in political science opens opportunities in a variety of career fields including public administration, state and federal government, law, business and homeland security.
- Accelerated 8-week terms, with courses beginning 6 times per year
- Flexible online learning format from a respected, accredited university
- Affordable quality courses by instructors who teach the same course on campus
- Dedicated academic advisors create individualized course mapping specific to your needs
- Ranked one of the Top 5 schools for veterans in the nation by Military Times
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report among the best universities offering online degrees
Upon graduation, you'll have an advanced understanding of U.S. and global politics, preparing you for a career in local, state and federal government, regulatory agencies, community and economic development, and non-profit organizations. EKU Online's political science degree also prepares students for a number of graduate and professional school programs including law, public administration, business and homeland security.
WHY CHOOSE EKU?
Eastern Kentucky University is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.